SeoflexForum - Free Ad Forum - Post a FREE Ad - Business - SEO
FREE Website Submission
https://www.pingmylinks.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FREE Website Submission
https://www.pingmylinks.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fiverr Tips and Tricks

4 posters

Go down

Fiverr Tips and Tricks Empty Fiverr Tips and Tricks

Post by Nerak Tue Mar 19, 2013 11:48 am

I am a Fiverr Level 2 seller and life on Fiverr has been a roller coaster. My sales usually fluctuate and that's why I no longer thought that Fiverr could be a full-time job for me. But what is puzzling is that some people are still getting great sales on Fiverr. I even saw recently where one Fiverr Seller bought a house from his Fiverr earnings.

So I began to search for what I was doing wrong because I never ever settle for mediocrity. So I did a self-examination and I began to search all over the internet for TIPS to improve my Fiverr experience. So, I just thought that I would share my experience here in this forum. Here are two of the top tips that improved my Fiverr earnings significantly:

1. SEO my Fiverr Gigs with the proper Keywords
2. Fiverr Gig Title, Description and Tag changes

I am not an expert at this so I won't claim to be! But, I have been enlightened with loads of Fiverr tips and tricks from a fellow fiverr seller who knew the ropes more than I did. I am not sure if I can post a link here, but I bought 2 Fiverr books from Amazon and they changed my life:

"Make Money on Fiverr: Killer Tips and Tricks To Make Money Online with Fiverr.com" by author Justen James and he also has a book about how to SEO entitled: "Make Money Online: How to SEO Fiverr Gigs to Crush the Competition"
This guy is so cool and brutally honest. He is very open and honest about sharing a wealth of knowledge about his Fiverr experience.
Try it Fiverr peeps. I was surprised how much I didn't know! I am now much more confident about Fiverr and my sales are steadily increasing! It was easier than I thought, I just didn't have the "know-how"

Nerak

Back to top Go down

Fiverr Tips and Tricks Empty Re: Fiverr Tips and Tricks

Post by Nerak Tue Mar 19, 2013 1:30 pm

Anyone that has any input to Fiverr Tips and Tricks please contribute so that everyone else will benefit. Thanks. I want to learn as much as I can. Fiverr Tips and Tricks 621539

Nerak

Back to top Go down

Post by oldbittygrandma Wed Mar 20, 2013 10:46 am

Nerak, you might know me by my username from Fiverr and since I'm a TOP RATED seller and I'm one of the major contributor to the official Fiverr blog. I can tell you that there are enough information and advice out there to confuse you.

I can truly say that I have read all the Fiverr books published on Amazon. Base on my Fiverr experience, I can confidently tell you that the only book that will prove meaningful information is "Make Money on Fiverr" written by Justen James. It will get you up to speed with all you need to do remain a leader on Fiverr. If you buy the others you will waste your money.

Get this book if you want to learn uncommon methods to earn on Fiverr. It shows you how to stay ahead because every day it gets more competitive on Fiverr. Yes, this book is worth it.

oldbittygrandma

Back to top Go down

Post by alicealbert89 Thu Apr 17, 2014 2:07 am

I just found ListingDock.com, a cool alternative of fiverr. Where you can buy, sell or trade anything with ease, they have unique features, fast support, talented sellers and dozens of more reason to prefer ListingDock.com over any other marketplace.

alicealbert89

Back to top Go down

Post by seojesica Thu Mar 28, 2019 11:52 pm

Ok, Got It, Thanks for sharing the informative information.

seojesica

https://www.vivaindia.com.mx/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down