SeoflexForum - Free Ad Forum - Post a FREE Ad - Business - SEO
FREE Website Submission
https://www.pingmylinks.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FREE Website Submission
https://www.pingmylinks.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to convert Torrent movies to iTunes

Go down

movies - How to convert Torrent movies to iTunes Empty How to convert Torrent movies to iTunes

Post by lydia622520 Wed Oct 08, 2014 2:28 am

Summary: Downloaded some movies from Torrent site, but these Torrent movies won’t play in iTunes? This simple guide will teach you how to convert and import Torrent movies to iTunes for playing on iPhone, iPad, iPod and more with ease.

I downloaded a torrent and I've opened the torrent and saved the file etc. Now I'm trying to put the Torrent movies into my iTunes, but it won't work. The file type says DVDRip.XviD.torrent, so will this work with iTunes? How do I transfer Torrent movies to iTunes, and if it doesn't work how can I convert the file so it will?

To drag torrent movies to iTunes for playback in iTunes or exporting to your Apple device, first you need to make sure the movie you're downloading through a Torrent file must already be complete before you can try to add it to your iTunes library. Plus, most movies downloaded from torrents are usually in AVI, MKV, or WMV format, not natively supported by iTunes, so that you need to convert Torrent movies to iTunes friendly MP4, MOV, M4V format.

To do this, a reliable and easy-to-use video converter is a great help. As a professional yet easy-to-use video conversion tool, Brorsoft Video Converter for Mac is good at converting not only Torrent movies but also all kinds of videos like MKV, FLV, 3GP, VOB, MPG, MTS, TiVo, etc to iTunes readable files under Mac OS X. In this way, you can transfer Torrent files to iPhone, iPad, iPod and Apple TV via iTunes without any hassle. What’s more, this Mac video converter is built with a video editor, which lets you touch up the video as you like. If you want to convert torrent movies on Windows, just try Video Converter to get the work done. Download the Torrent movie converter and install it into your computer. Follow the steps below to start conversion.

How to convert Torrent movies to iTunes compatible format

Step 1. Add torrent movies to the program

Run the Torrent Movie to iTunes Converter and click "Add " to load the files you want. You can also drag and drop the files directly into the window of this program. This Mac torrent movie converter supports batch conversion, which lets you convert multiple files at a time.

Step 2. Set iTunes supported format

In "Format" > "Common Video" category of the format drop-down list, select MP4, MOV or M4V as the output format for transferring to iTunes. What's more, some video presets for Apple software, Apple devices, etc. are also provided for you like iPad, iPhone, iPod, Apple TV.

Tip: If need, you can also set video Resolution, Frame Rate, Bit Rate and Code etc. by hitting "Settings" option.

Step 3. Start to convert Torrent files to iTunes

Now, hit "Convert" to transcode Torrent movies to MOV/MP4/M4V for adding to iTunes.

When the conversion is done, you can get some iTunes-friendly files. After that just drag and drop the converted torrent movies into your iTunes library and even sync to Apple devices as you want. Enjoy.

Source:How to convert Torrent movies to iTunes

http://julietzhu520.tumblr.com/post/99468816245/torrent-movies-wont-work-in-itunes-solution

lydia622520

Back to top Go down