SeoflexForum - Free Ad Forum - Post a FREE Ad - Business - SEO
FREE Website Submission
https://www.pingmylinks.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FREE Website Submission
https://www.pingmylinks.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Effective Way to Play MKV videos on iPad Mini

Go down

An Effective Way to Play MKV videos on iPad Mini Empty An Effective Way to Play MKV videos on iPad Mini

Post by lydia622520 Tue Jul 07, 2015 2:34 am

Summary: Want to put MKV video files on iPad Mini for playing smoothly? Here you'll learn how to enjoy MKV videos on iPad Mini without any hassles. Don't miss it!

"I have a lot of Yify MKV videos saved on my computer. And I tried to stream MKV videos into iTunes for iPad Mini, but iTunes rejected these videos directly. How can I watch my MKV videos on Mini? Appreciate any advice, thank you!"

With smaller body size, the iPad Mini is more convenient for you to carry out. It has 7.9 inches screen and high-resolution up to 2048x1536 pixels. With so wonderful display, you may want to watch your favorite movies on it. However, according to Apple's official site, iPad Mini supported video formats are limited to MP4, MOV and M4V. If you are looking for a way to play other video formats, like MKV on iPad Mini, this article will give you some important tips.

Since iPad Mini doesn't support MKV format natively, to play MKV on iPad Mini, you'll need the help of a third party program. Here Brorsoft Video Converter is highly recommended to help you make MKV video clips playable on any iPad with a few clicks. Furthermore, this powerful program can deal with various common video formats including MTS, MXF, MOV, AVI, WMV, TiVo to iPhone, Apple TV, iTunes, etc. iDevices supported MP4/MOV/M4V for playing anywhere you like. If you are a Mac user, the equivalent Brorsoft Video Converter for Mac will be your ideal app. Now download the software on computer and follow the guide below to start MKV to iPad Mini conversion.

How to Convert MKV to MP4 for iPad Mini

Step 1: After downloading, install and run the program, then you can either directly drag the MKV movies you want to the program or click "Add" button to browse and select MKV files from your hard drive for converting.

Step 2: It provides the video presets for iPad 4, iPad mini, the New iPad, iPad 2 and iPad. Simply select your iPad Mini HD output format under "Format-iPad" panel as the output video format. It also provides the video presets for iPad 4, the New iPad, iPad 2 and iPad.

Step 3: At last, click the Convert button to start MKV to iPad Mini conversion immediately. After conversion, you can click "Open " to locate the converted MP4 video files and just transfer them to your iPad Mini without limitation!

Source: Play MKV HD videos on iPad Mini 2/3/4

http://devices-entertainment.over-blog.com/2015/07/convert-add-720p-1080p-mkv-files-onto-ipad-mini-2-3-4-for-playback.html

lydia622520

Back to top Go down