SeoflexForum - Free Ad Forum - Post a FREE Ad - Business - SEO
FREE Website Submission
https://www.pingmylinks.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FREE Website Submission
https://www.pingmylinks.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Use Panasonic HX-A1 video in Windows Movie Maker

Go down

Use Panasonic HX-A1 video in Windows Movie Maker  Empty Use Panasonic HX-A1 video in Windows Movie Maker

Post by lydia622520 Wed Jul 22, 2015 1:55 am

Summary: Can’t import Panasonic HX-A1 MP4 files to Windows Movie Maker? This article will tell you how to convert Panasonic HX-A1 MP4 to Windows Movie Maker supported formats so that you can open and edit HX-A1 MP4 files in Movie Maker easily.

Panasonic has revealed its latest action camera in the form of the compact and wearable HX-A1. I’ve got one and record some Full HD point-of-view footage with it. However, when I import the footage from Panasonic HX-A1 to Windows Movie Maker, I found Movie Maker will not load the .mp4 files. It just gives me an error messages. What to do? How to solve the Panasonic HX-A1 MP4 files to Windows Movie Maker importing issues?

In order to edit my Panasonic HX-A1 MP4 clips to Windows Movie Maker smoothly, I have googled the problem and found 2 solutions. One is to install a codec pack but usually it's messing up Windows Movie Maker. So I passed it.

The second way is to convert Panasonic HX-A1 MP4 into another format that Windows Movie Maker can handle. The basic reason is that MP4 is incompatible with Windows Movie Maker. I’ve tried the solution, it works although it takes a little time for conversion.

To encode Panasonic HX-A1 MP4 files to Windows Movie Maker, you can get help from Brorsoft Video Converter. The program is an easy-to-use MP4 converter for you which supports creating high quality WMV video for your Windows Movie Maker, no matter what’s the format of your source video files. So you can fast transcode Panasonic HX-A1 MP4 to WMV for editing in Windows Movie Maker with least quality loss.

Converting Panasonic HX-A1 MP4 for Editing in Windows Movie Maker

Step 1: Run the MP4 file converter, and then click the “Add” button to load the .mp4 videos. Check the “Merge into one” box, you can join several MP4 clips together.

Step 2: Click “Format” menu firstly and then follow “HD Video” to set WMV HD(*.wmv) format. If you want to make changes to the video settings like resolution, bit rate and other settings, click the Settings button beside Format bar.

Step 3: Simply click the "Convert" button to start converting MP4 for Windows Movie Maker and everything else will be automated.

When the conversion is finished, you can click “Open” button to get the generated WMV files effortlessly. Now, it’s much easy for you to import Panasonic HX-A1 MP4 files to Windows Movie Maker for further editing.

Additional Tips:

This versatile MP4 to Windows Movie Maker Converter not only can encode MP4 files to Movie Maker, but also can convert MP4 as well as MKV, FLV, VOB, WMV, MOV, AVI, etc files for using in Sony Movie Studio, Windows Movie Maker, Pinnacle Studio, Sony Vegas Pro, Adobe Premiere Pro, Avid Media Composer and more NLEs.

Source: How to edit Panasonic HX-A1 MP4 in Windows Movie Maker

http://format-changes.over-blog.com/2015/07/import-1080p-pov-mp4-files-from-panasonic-hx-a1-to-windows-movie-maker.html

lydia622520

Back to top Go down