SeoflexForum - Free Ad Forum - Post a FREE Ad - Business - SEO
FREE Website Submission
https://www.pingmylinks.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FREE Website Submission
https://www.pingmylinks.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2012 Valentine's Day Discount Activity-20% OFF MKV to Galaxy Note Converter

Go down

2012 Valentine's Day Discount Activity-20% OFF MKV to Galaxy Note Converter  Empty 2012 Valentine's Day Discount Activity-20% OFF MKV to Galaxy Note Converter

Post by vivian68 Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:07 am

2012 Valentine's Day Discount Activity-20% OFF MKV to Galaxy Note Converter

This Valentine's Day, have you got any good ideas to show your love to him/her? Pavtube announce 2012 Valentine's Day Discount Activity as the Valentine's Day best gifts. Only 5 Days! From Feb 10 to Feb 14! Rush to Buy!

I want to get some of my movies and TV shows in MKV format on Samsung Galaxy Note for the flight to UK. I successfully copied .mkv files to my Galaxy Note, however, but things happens that the galaxy note can not play these files properly or missing audio or even can't recognize these movies. I think it is caused by the native player, however after trying Rockplayer, arcMedia, VPlayer, yxplayer, i failed. What's the matter, how can I watch MKV movies on Samsung Galaxy Note? Need Help!

As far as I know, the best solution is converting MKV to Galaxy Note compatible videos formats. From "supported Media Types on Samsung Galaxy Note" sheet which details playable video and audio formats for Galaxy Note, you see MKV is there. However, the MKV file format supports holding unlimited number of video, audio, picture or subtitle tracks inside a single file and most MKV files are HD videos. Most of the time playing high profile encoded videos(like the 1080p or 720p MKV) on Samsung Galaxy Note will be choppy, jerky and stuttery basically due to its baseline/high profile encoding limitation. So Choosing an appropriate video format for good performance on Galaxy Note is necessary.

Now, i share a professional tool with you - Pavtube Galaxy Note Video Converter, which supports HD to Galaxy Note conversion with CUDA technology. Based on the CUDA, you will get the converted file in a short time. Morover this tool has a patch file. I also suggest you installing the patch file. The guide below is the steps on how to convert MKV to H.264 .mp4 compatible with Samsung Galaxy Note.

Guide - How to watch 1080p and 720p MKV files on Samsung Galaxy Note?

After downloading and running Pavtube MKV to Galaxy Note Converter, add the MKV video files to it. Now, you need to choose output format for Galaxy Note, Click on "Format", you can find the "Samsung" category. The "Samsung Galaxy Note (*.mp4)" is special designed for you. Just select it. Meanwhile, you can click "Settings" to make some adjustment. After then, you can click the big button to start the conversion.

This video converting software supports a wide range of video formats, like TiVo, MXF, MKV, MTS, M2TS, TS, MOD, TOD, FLV, F4V, AVI, WMA, QuickTime MOV, VOB, MP4, MPG, MPEG, SWF, ASF, MVI, VP6, EVO, VRO, DV, MP3, AC3, MKA, WMA, WAV, M4A, OGG, APE and more. Moreover, it supports batch processing. Which means you can import multiple files at one time.

After the conversion completes, transfer the result videos to the android tablet smartphone, then you can watch 1080p/720p MKV videos on Samssung Galaxy Note at ease.

Learn More Pavtube 2012 Valentine's Day Special Offer:

30% off Blu-ray to iPad/Apple Converter

20% off Blu-ray Ripper

20% off DVD Ripper

20% off Video Converter

15% off Blu-ray Video Converter Ultimate

15% off iMedia Converter for Mac

vivian68

Back to top Go down