SeoflexForum - Free Ad Forum - Post a FREE Ad - Business - SEO
FREE Website Submission
https://www.pingmylinks.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FREE Website Submission
https://www.pingmylinks.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How do I access my computer that I forgot Windows 7 password!

2 posters

Go down

How do I access my computer that I forgot Windows 7 password! Empty How do I access my computer that I forgot Windows 7 password!

Post by Olymy Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:35 pm

How do I access my computer that I forgot Windows 7 password!
My roommates decided to change the admin password on my computer, and now i can't log into it, they left me with a children s account with no access or right to MY OWN personal files. how do i bypass it so i can get my info back? this is serious, and i need some of those files!, also, it won't let me freaking click on anything without asking for the password!. would appreciate any help! thank you!

Suggestions are as below:
All you have to do is go into Safe Mode (assuming you have Windows). If you don't know how to get into safe mode, all you have to do is press F8 quickly and repeatedly when you turn on your computer which will bring up the advanced boot menu. Choose Safe Mode from the list and log into the Admin account from there. From there, you can remove the password from your account. Or you could just ask your room mate for the password.

Careless of you to leave it on and unlocked with other irresponsible people around. I hope they remember what they changed it to. Point out to them that they can go to prison for this as you gave them no express consent to do this. That means up to 20 years. Unlikely they would get that long, but possible. Might be enough incentive to get them to give you that password. Unfortunately from Vista onwards Microsoft plugged all the security holes that allowed people to crack stolen computers and hack machines. This means you will probably need to re-install your system if you do not get the password.

The last but not the least way: reset forgotten Win7 password with Windows Password Recovery Tool. It is a powerful password recovery utility that you write to a disk, and then boot your computer with. Just follow the steps below:
Step 1. Logon a pc that you can download something. Download Windows Password Recovery Tool Professional, install it with several clicks and then run it.
Step 2. Burn a Windows 7 password reset disk with a blank CD/DVD or USB Flash Drive. A USB Flash Drive will be better if the locked Win 7 pc with the driver.
Step 3. Connect the burned Win 7 password reset disk with the locked Win 7 computer, Press DELETE, F1, F2, F10, F12 or Alt+S (choose one or combined key that screen may display a sentence while computer starts), then set bios to boot pc from USB Flash Drive, restart pc and there will load software program.
Step 4. Choose the user account that you need reset the unknown logon password, click "reset" button to begin password reset.
Step 5. A message box will pop up, just click "Yes", then the login password will be reset a new one.
Step 6. Shift out this Windows 7 password reset disk, restart PC with logon password problem. Now you will successfully logon Windows 7 without password.

Never worry again if you forgot Win 7 password one day! The methods referred will help solve problem quickly!

Olymy

http://www.windowspasswordsrecovery.com

Back to top Go down

How do I access my computer that I forgot Windows 7 password! Empty Re: How do I access my computer that I forgot Windows 7 password!

Post by albertjhon Tue Nov 06, 2012 2:43 am

Just Google "windows password remover" or "windows password recovery". I even have ne'er used the free choices however a number of them should work. I even have a paid version. If you're employed on lots of friends computers this can be a requirement have tool. Drinking and deciding you would like a cool new password typically does not calculate too well.

albertjhon

Back to top Go down