SeoflexForum - Free Ad Forum - Post a FREE Ad - Business - SEO
FREE Website Submission
https://www.pingmylinks.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FREE Website Submission
https://www.pingmylinks.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get best AVI to ProRes workflow here

Go down

Get best AVI to ProRes workflow here  Empty Get best AVI to ProRes workflow here

Post by lydia622520 Wed Jul 08, 2015 1:43 am

"Is there anybody here meet problems while importing AVI videos into FCP? I have got some AVI files that I want to edit them in Final Cut Pro. Every time I try to import the AVI video to FCP it crashes. Do I need to convert videos into ProRes first before loading into FCP timeline?"

Apple ProRes is Apple's professional visually lossless video codec, which compresses video very mildly. It is a kind of intermediate Codec optimised for capturing and editing video especially with Final Cut Pro. Thus, if you wanna edit AVI videos in FCP, you'd better change AVI to ProRes first since AVI is merely a wrapper for many different codecs that FCP can not afford well.

Brorsoft Video Converter for Mac is a perfect video converting software for Mac users to transcode AVI videos to Apple ProRes 422 (*.mov), Apple ProRes 422(HQ) (*.mov), Apple ProRes 422(LT) (*.mov), Apple ProRes 422(Proxy) (*.mov), Apple ProRes 4444 (*.mov). Besides FCP ProRes codec, it also supplies other codecs for NLEs including MPEG-2 for Premiere, AIC for iMovie, DNxHD for Avid and more. Now, download the software on Mac and follow the guide below to start conversion.

How to Encode AVI format to ProRes

Step 1: Open Converter program on Mac and click the "Add" button to import your AVI videos. You can check the "Merge into one" box to join some clips together if you need.

Step 2: Go to "Format" page to choose Apple ProRes 422(*.mov) as target format from the presets list in "Final Cut Pro". Of course, Apple ProRes 422 (HQ)(*mov), Apple ProRes 422(LT)(*mov), Apple ProRes 422(Proxy)(*mov) are also the proper format for FCP 7/X.

Step 3: In the Profile "Settings" page, you can adjust the video and audio parameters including bitrate, video size, frame rate, channel and more.

Step 4: Tap the Convert button to start transcoding AVI formats to ProRes for FCP 6/7/X on Mac OS X.

After conversion, you can get the encoded AVI videos via "Open" panel. Now you can launch the FCP to add the generated ProRes files freely.

Source: Open and Edit (DivX, Xvid)AVI video in FCP 7/X

http://hd-video-transferring-mac-wins.jimdo.com/2015/07/07/open-and-edit-divx-xvid-avi-video-in-final-cut-pro-7-fcp-x-fcp-6-in-prores-mov-codec/

lydia622520

Back to top Go down