SeoflexForum - Free Ad Forum - Post a FREE Ad - Business - SEO
FREE Website Submission
https://www.pingmylinks.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FREE Website Submission
https://www.pingmylinks.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tips Watching AVI movie on Xbox one

Go down

Tips Watching AVI movie on Xbox one  Empty Tips Watching AVI movie on Xbox one

Post by lydia622520 Tue Jul 28, 2015 2:20 am

Summary: This is a discussion on watching AVI within the Xbox One? If you have no idea how to transfer and play AVI on Xbox One, just read this article to figure out how to.

I always used to watch film files through my Xbox 360 but I can't figure out how to do so on the Xbox one. I now want to play AVI on Xbox One from my PC, but no idea. So I have scoured the internet, tried everything I could find, and have a decent solution.

Xbox One is more than just a game console. It is an entertainment hub for games, television, music, and videos. And although the available apps put a ton of media at your fingertips, you can get even more out of your Xbox One by configuring it to play your own video like AVI with it. So how to get and watch AVI files on Xbox One?

You can stream through networked approach, which assumes you have computers sharing the same network. There are two primary ways to do this. The first is to stream your media from your computer or tablet, and the second is to play it directly off of a USB drive. Well, whatever method you use, to avoid the format limit, a better solution is to convert AVI to Xbox One more compatible MP4, WMV format as I found there are many users are facing the trouble when streaming AVI to Xbox One.

To get the work done, a professional video converter program- Brorsoft Video Converter is highly recommended to help you finish the AVI to Xbox One conversion task. This video converter offers quite effective solution for you to convert almost all the videos including AVI, MKV, MOV, MTS, FLV, TiVo, VOB, MPG… to Xbox One friendly videos without quality loss. It also allows you to adjust the video, audio parameter to get a decent output video that you want. It has an equivalent Mac version entitled Brorsoft Video Converter for Mac , which can convert videos to Xbox One on Mac OS X (Mavericks and Yosemite included).

READ MORE: Play MKV on Xbox One | Play MP4 on Xbox One

How to convert and play AVI files on Xbox One

Step 1: Add AVI Files > Install and run the Xbox One Video Converter to your PC, click Add button to import your source videos .avi. Batch conversion is supported so that you can add multiple files.

Step 2: Select output format > Click on the dropdown menu of “Format” and then move your pointer to "Zune/Xbox 360 Device"> "Xbox 360 HD Video (*.wmv), which fits on Xbox One as well.

Tip: Set output video quality

If you like, you can click “Settings” to change the video encoder, resolution, frame rate, etc. as you wish. According to my experience, the file size and video quality is based more on bitrate than resolution which means bitrate higher results in big file size, and lower visible quality loss, and vice versa.

Step 3: Start converting AVI for Xbox One > Click the “Convert” button to start converting AVI files for playing on Xbox 360/Xbox One. Once the process completes, just click “Open” to find the generated videos and transfer them to your Xbox One for enjoyment with ease.

Source: Can't View AVI movies on Xbox One? Resolved

http://basic-tips-for-movies.over-blog.com/2015/07/convert-transfer-avi-to-xbox-one-format-for-playback.html

lydia622520

Back to top Go down