SeoflexForum - Free Ad Forum - Post a FREE Ad - Business - SEO
FREE Website Submission
https://www.pingmylinks.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FREE Website Submission
https://www.pingmylinks.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What is your favorite Search Engine

+102
fesco
admissionm
lakshmimahas269
Dowerent
kumar29
crossby
dhowcruise
mikehussy
MigSpeed
Pearwire
Peterson02
Helenblack
bacati55
jackshobs
tonylee93
amosdavid13
jennynjone
JohnChapman
danielbrayan494
richardphineas
sowellavena
mygigcafe
assala21
albionboris
rhettlogan
abbottburton
reynaldocorey
alexisjonah
Fredsenra619
saranya
enriquedexter
alicemortie
neileaston
Jadquxu
primebeauty
MikeAdler10
danielmoores
samnjone
leahroy
christinadepth
crissgrray
mattfrankon
albertjustin
jhonyfort
leesdepth
andrewnstale
alvinjhonseon
abrahamalexander
hallwalker
adumpaul
ferkejames
williams_john
Jashandeep
janesandrew
Charisroy
robertcook
ashlyfort
mishal
johnyjanes
abeera
russelhowards
larsenhedge
Xflint
alexer
michealkaan
dexterhowerd
steevenscraig
byronclaude
alacstewards
harrychristean
mariaronsan
arnoldschwas
jellynjens
kingmarteen
lizatrcks
campnbell
mint24
prywordpress
ellisfernandis
carterlevis
fanasrey
Brunocalvert
nelsonheell
iyancrook
unlimitedwater
Tanimarthin
collinsobanda
shane212
Aliceleo
bellevue limo
seogenius
Dukesing
akm88
lindamartin88
robbiesmith
himansu
peter22
rickymartin213
Veronique
seoaustralia
Mike23
JacobH
106 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

What is your favorite Search Engine Empty Re: What is your favorite Search Engine

Post by JacobH Thu Dec 23, 2010 6:35 pm

I always use Google as my friendly search engine but sometimes I also use Bing.

JacobH

Back to top Go down

What is your favorite Search Engine Empty RE:

Post by Mike23 Mon Dec 27, 2010 4:34 am

Definitely Google because it is very fast than other search engines.

Mike23

Back to top Go down

What is your favorite Search Engine Empty Re: What is your favorite Search Engine

Post by seoaustralia Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:20 am

Google is the No. 1 search engine.

seoaustralia

Back to top Go down

Post by Veronique Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:07 am

I like Google. It is very fast, user friendly, uncomplicated and allow quick access to web pages.

Google is the king.

Veronique

Back to top Go down

Post by rickymartin213 Thu Feb 24, 2011 2:38 pm

I am really fortunate to be here ,thanks for your distribution . The spirit needs object, we are all winners of chronicle. The practice leads time, sports can stay hearty, Fuck sports is captivated brio.
rickymartin213
rickymartin213

Back to top Go down

Post by peter22 Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:40 pm

bettysmith wrote:I am using Google as it is currently the most used search engine. It has one of the largest databases of Web pages, including many other types of web documents (blog posts, wiki pages, group discussion threads and document formats.

I agree that Google has the largest database of web pages but i have seen that Bing give you the most relevant results....sometimes better than Google.....have you tried Bing?? What is your favorite Search Engine 621539
advertising public relations

peter22

Back to top Go down

Post by himansu Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:09 am

Google is my favorite Search Engine. I like google algorithm.

himansu

http://www.seocompanyofindia.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by robbiesmith Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:08 pm

My most favorite search engine is Google. In my opinion 90% of Internet users uses Google and its their favorite search engine also. I like Google because it is fast, and gives accurate results.

robbiesmith

Back to top Go down

Post by lindamartin88 Fri Apr 22, 2011 4:38 am

Google is my home page and it is my favorite search engine due to the accuracy and relevancy and speed of the results.

lindamartin88

Back to top Go down

Post by akm88 Wed Apr 27, 2011 10:58 pm

It is a nice sharing......

akm88

Back to top Go down

Post by Dukesing Mon May 16, 2011 8:46 am

Google and it module be until someone steps up to the position and competes with them reason rattling the contention is minify. Bing require to expend author moment on propertied of results and not Plan. Character are spreading themselves too tenuous from what I can see. Their assume to be a explore engine primarily, perfect that then focussing on else features.
vitiligo treatment
Eczema treatmen

Dukesing

Back to top Go down

Post by seogenius Thu May 26, 2011 2:56 am

Google wins battle of search engines hands down

seogenius

http://www.dubaiseocompany.com

Back to top Go down

Post by bellevue limo Fri May 27, 2011 4:57 am

at the moment it is probably the best search engine in the World. The main reason is that is so good at putting the best and most relevant sites at the top of the result list.
It achieves this by rating sites according to how many other sites there are that link to it. Links from popular or important sites counts more than links from smaller, unknown sites. The search engine figures that if many high quality sites link to a particular site, that site must contain some high quality information. They are so confident about this, that they have included a "I feel lucky" button that brings you directly to the first result on the hit list. It actually works most of the time.

Google is unique in that it includes files in a wide variety of formats in its regular index, not only traditional webpages, including Microsoft Office files and Acrobat PDF.

Google has also a special adaptation of the Open Directory, where it sorts the listings according to popularity. Another useful feature is the Google Groups search engine, which lets you search in the content of Usenet/Newsgroup messages

A google (or more correctly, a googol) is a 1 followed by 100 zeros. Google says they chose the name because they want to "make huge quantities of information available to everyone" and because "it sounds cool and has only six letters

bellevue limo

http://www.bellevuelimoservice.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Aliceleo Wed Jun 08, 2011 2:40 pm

Always google! Its best search engine... I LOVE IT..

Aliceleo

Back to top Go down

Post by Aliceleo Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:53 am

I think google is the best one.

Aliceleo

Back to top Go down

Post by shane212 Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:44 am

Google is the best and speedy updated fast Search engine. I use Google search engine if any problem i face. No one other search engine fast as Google.

shane212

Back to top Go down

Post by collinsobanda Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:16 pm

Google mainly because it's reliable, and it's integrated seamlessly into my browser.Google is my home page and it is my favorite search engine due to the accuracy and relevancy and speed of the results.

collinsobanda

Back to top Go down

Post by Aliceleo Sun Jul 24, 2011 4:03 pm

Google! It's good in all. For the results of search.

Aliceleo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanimarthin Sat Aug 06, 2011 3:18 am

My most favourite search engine is google. It is widely used for the users these days. SEO professionals are also target the google for web site optimisation.

LNB

Tanimarthin

Back to top Go down

Post by unlimitedwater Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:35 am

I like Google.

unlimitedwater

Back to top Go down

Post by iyancrook Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:13 am

These are my favourite search engines.
1. Google
2. Yahoo
3. Bing.

iyancrook

Back to top Go down

Post by nelsonheell Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:55 pm

Google is the best search engine, because i like it very much. It is very simple and that have far of directories, which make it very fast and easy to search anything. That its features are amazing, which attract to users.

nelsonheell

Back to top Go down

Post by Brunocalvert Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:57 pm

Google is one of the best search engine.It like it because its very suitable for every users and it always give the accurate and fast search results.I like its every services and tools which i am using them daily basis.Its also the best platform for the internet marketing.

Brunocalvert

Back to top Go down

Post by fanasrey Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:27 am

My favorite search engine is Google because on google we can search any type of information.Google site is fast compare to other site and we get very accurate result on Google site.

fanasrey

Back to top Go down

Post by carterlevis Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:53 am

Google is my favorite search engine. I like very much, because it is very useful and very easy. All features of Google search engine are excellence and cool which like most users and make it most famous in the world.

carterlevis

Back to top Go down

Post by ellisfernandis Tue Sep 06, 2011 1:08 am

Google is one of my favourite search engine.It always give us the accurate and fast results.I like its alls services and tools too.And i can say its a great platform for the internet marketing method.

ellisfernandis

Back to top Go down

Post by prywordpress Sat Sep 17, 2011 4:52 am

Well mine favorite is Bing because in my past 2 years I had use Google as my default search engine but when I was use Bing I acquisition that it is more better for relevant and valuable search. It has no more features as like Google but its search is more better.

prywordpress

Back to top Go down

Post by mint24 Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:18 am

It's Google and Yahoo for me !What is your favorite Search Engine 895649

mint24

http://www.magellan-solutions.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by campnbell Thu Sep 22, 2011 3:09 pm

My favorite search engine is Google. I think 90% of Internet users use Google and its search engine as their favorite. I like Google because it is fast and gives accurate results.

campnbell

Back to top Go down

Post by lizatrcks Sat Sep 24, 2011 4:55 am

I always use Google. Compeer to other Search engine Google is very fast. Google provide the all necessary result which you want. Google has many tools. Google make your seo work easy rather then other.Google provide the most traffic to your site. there are so many benefit of Google. I am the fan of Google. So my Favorite Search engine is the Google.

lizatrcks

Back to top Go down

Post by kingmarteen Wed Sep 28, 2011 11:04 pm

Google is my favorite search engine. I like simplicity and fast result that on want. Google is very simple designed search engine. It provide best result of search that we want very easily and fast. It provide result in bulk, which make most helpful about find best result.

kingmarteen

Back to top Go down

Post by jellynjens Thu Sep 29, 2011 6:19 am

My favorite search engine is Google. I think 90% of Internet users use Google and its search engine as their favorite. I like Google because it is fast and gives accurate results.

jellynjens

Back to top Go down

Post by arnoldschwas Fri Sep 30, 2011 6:50 am

Google is my favorite search engine. Google is famous in all over world. Google has very huge numbers of end users. Google is just 14 years old. Google is simple, easy and faster than others.

arnoldschwas

Back to top Go down

Post by mariaronsan Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:47 am

My Favorite Search Engine is Google. Google has huge Database of web page. It's Very Famous in the world. It's Faster then other search Engine. It's Very easy to use for end user.

mariaronsan

Back to top Go down

Post by harrychristean Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:39 pm

There are so many search engines are available all over the world. Google is My favorite search engine. I think that 90% of Internet users use Google and its search engine is also a favorite. I love Google because it is fast and gives accurate results.

harrychristean

Back to top Go down

Post by alacstewards Sat Oct 08, 2011 9:01 am

I am very happy to be here, thanks for sharing. Life needs a challenge, we all win in life. The resulting lifestyle, sport can stay healthy, sports lover's love life.

alacstewards

Back to top Go down

Post by byronclaude Mon Oct 10, 2011 12:37 pm

My favorite search engine is Google. In my opinion 90% of Internet users use Google and your favorite search engine as well. I like Google because it is fast and provides accurate results.

byronclaude

Back to top Go down

Post by steevenscraig Mon Oct 10, 2011 12:48 pm

I am really lucky to be here, thank you for distribution. The Spirit is an object, we are all winners in the news. This practice leads to time, the sport may be heavy, fucking sports are excited about the BRIO.

steevenscraig

Back to top Go down

Post by dexterhowerd Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:40 am

I am really lucky to be here, thank you for distribution. The Spirit is an object, we are all winners in the news. This practice leads to a time, the sport can be abundant, sport fucking is excited about the BRIO.

dexterhowerd

Back to top Go down

Post by michealkaan Tue Oct 18, 2011 11:36 am

My favorite search engine is Google. Most Commonly people use Google Search engine. I like Google because it is fast and provides accurate results. In my opinion 85% of Internet users use Google and your favorite search engine as well.

michealkaan

Back to top Go down

Post by alexer Wed Oct 19, 2011 5:07 am

Everybody knows that Google is the best search engine.

alexer

Back to top Go down

Post by Xflint Wed Oct 19, 2011 7:22 am

Am for google. As it is the best Directory Submission

http://nigeriandirectory.doomby.com:3218:

Last edited by Xflint on Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Xflint
Xflint

http://www.naija.nicetopics.com

Back to top Go down

Post by larsenhedge Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:12 am

I am really lucky to be here, thank you for your distribution. Spirit needs to be, we are all winners of the Chronicle. This practice over time, the sport stay warm, it's sport demn captivated BRIO.

larsenhedge

Back to top Go down

Post by russelhowards Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:24 am

I am really lucky to be here, thank you for distribution. The Spirit is an object, we are all winners in the news. This practice leads to a time, the sport can be abundant, sport fucking is excited about the BRIO.

russelhowards

Back to top Go down

Post by abeera Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:34 am

Well....

I always like to use Google. It is user friendly and provide best results on a single click.

Last edited by abeera on Sat Oct 29, 2011 2:15 am; edited 1 time in total

abeera

http://www.lawyer-int.com/personal-injury-lawyer-miami-fl/

Back to top Go down

Post by johnyjanes Fri Oct 28, 2011 4:52 am

My most favorite search engine is Google. In my opinion 90% of Internet users use Google, and its their favourite search engine as well. I love Google because it is fast, and provides accurate results.

johnyjanes

Back to top Go down

Post by mishal Mon Oct 31, 2011 5:42 am

Well, I like Google, because it is very popular worldwide, also it is helping the society.Google is the best..Its the most famous search engine which is used in all over the world..

mishal

http://safeonlinegames.org/

Back to top Go down

Post by ashlyfort Tue Nov 01, 2011 12:29 pm

I am a programmer and I know the true value of a good search engine as its really necessary to get the right thing at right time. So I love to use google all the time as its provide best results.

ashlyfort

Back to top Go down

Post by robertcook Wed Nov 02, 2011 12:11 am

Google is my favorite search engine. It is very simple and normal in use which make it more attractive. It has the best speed of providing perfect result which make it in more use. It make very easy and fast to the work of users.

robertcook

Back to top Go down

Post by Charisroy Wed Nov 02, 2011 5:01 am

I like to use Google search engine.Google is the best search engine in the world.On Google we get fast and accurate result on google search engine.Google search engine we can search any kind of informations easily.

Charisroy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next