SeoflexForum - Free Ad Forum - Post a FREE Ad - Business - SEO
FREE Website Submission
https://www.pingmylinks.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FREE Website Submission
https://www.pingmylinks.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cyber attack serious but won't delay budget: Canada

3 posters

Go down

Cyber attack serious but won't delay budget: Canada Empty Cyber attack serious but won't delay budget: Canada

Post by NewsOnline Thu Feb 17, 2011 12:32 pm

Cyber attack serious but won't delay budget: Canada

OTTAWA | Thu Feb 17, 2011 11:53am EST

(Reuters) - A cyber attack on key Canadian economic ministries last month was serious but will not affect the timing of next month's federal budget, a top cabinet minister said on Thursday.

The Canadian Broadcasting Corp said hackers using China-based servers had broken into computer systems at the Finance Department and Treasury Board.

The Finance Department is preparing the federal budget, which will be delivered next month.

"I wouldn't say it's the most aggressive (attack) but it was a significant one, significant that they were going after financial records ... We were able to shut things down and protect information," Treasury Board Minister Stockwell Day told reporters.

"It slows down your internal operations for a while because we had to immediately shut down certain parts of the network ... but those are all in the process of being reopened. The budget's on track and it's going to be a good budget."

http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/02/17/us-cyberattack-idUSTRE71G0RG20110217
NewsOnline
NewsOnline

http://forum.seoflexforum.com

Back to top Go down

Cyber attack serious but won't delay budget: Canada Empty Re: Cyber attack serious but won't delay budget: Canada

Post by abc123 Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:04 pm

hello friends, this is a world wide topic. it is a very good payment site.

abc123

Back to top Go down

Cyber attack serious but won't delay budget: Canada Empty Re: Cyber attack serious but won't delay budget: Canada

Post by abc123 Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:05 pm

hello friends, this is a world wide topic. it is a very good payment site.

abc123

Back to top Go down

Post by alino Fri Nov 18, 2011 2:44 am

hello my dear friends.....
hope you are fine.....
i was busy from last many days and just came back from a tour today. looking to the post i found that you are very impatience about the resolution of this question. i surely have its answer and i hope you will also find it appropriate.

regard
cricket news

alino

Back to top Go down

Post by alino Fri Nov 18, 2011 2:47 am

hello friend...
how are you?
looking to the post i found that you have very good knowledge about the subject and i hope that we can have good discussion over this topic.
i too have good knowledge on the same topic and we both can all together work hard to make the topic more interesting.

regard
earn money online

alino

Back to top Go down

Post by alino Fri Nov 18, 2011 2:48 am

hello friend...

your post is really good post and this shows that you have a deep knowledge about the subject.
i will surely like to discuss with you on the same topic to enhance my knowledge. this
discussion will surely provide us good knowledge and resolution of our doubt.

regard
hindi news

alino

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down