SeoflexForum - Free Ad Forum - Post a FREE Ad - Business - SEO
FREE Website Submission
https://www.pingmylinks.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FREE Website Submission
https://www.pingmylinks.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The way to enjoy 3D The Lion King on ipad tablet

Go down

The way to enjoy 3D The Lion King on ipad tablet Empty The way to enjoy 3D The Lion King on ipad tablet

Post by eliuliu1989 Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:27 pm

Do you always remember that little Africa lion Simba which was born 16 years ago? I do believe nearly all of you do remember him, the Lion King of Africa. Sixteen years ago, since he was born, his uncle Scar has been made to be the second in line to the throne. At that time, Scar was not his uncle any more, but his enemy. Simba’s father Mufasa was killed and Simba was led to believe by Scar that it was his fault to let this father die, and so flees the kingdom in disgrace. After he drifted for years, he was asked to return to his home to overthrow the usurper and claim the kingdom as his own thus completing the "Circle of Life". This story has accompanied me during my childhood, I've got a deep memory. After many years, it comes to me again, though it is the same story, 3D version also can catch the attention of me a lot. Here I am going to publish you an easy way to enjoy 3D The Lion King on iPad.
Make preparations:
1. DVD to iPad Converter
2. Windows Operating-system computer
3. The Lion King DVD disc or DVD folder
Step1. Load The Lion King to the DVD to iPad Converter
Put The Lion King DVD into the hard drive of computer and start the DVD to iPad Converter. Subsequently click "Add" to load DVD data files to the program.
The way to enjoy 3D The Lion King on ipad tablet 13
step2. Accomplish several options:
1. In Subtitle, choose the subtitle language
2. In Audio, choose the audio language
3. In Output, decide the destination of the output data files
4. Choose the 3D effect in the end of each title. It is possible to choose according to the form of your 3D glasses.
The way to enjoy 3D The Lion King on ipad tablet 24
Step3. Choose the output format
The program has offered many best presets for iPad users to pick from. You can choose one suitable in "Profile".
The way to enjoy 3D The Lion King on ipad tablet 42
Step4. Settings
It is possible to click "Settings" which is next to the "Profile" to set the parameters of the movies such as video size, frame rate, bit rate and so on.
The way to enjoy 3D The Lion King on ipad tablet Setting1
Step5. Convert The Lion King DVD to ipad tablet
After all the settings have been completed, you can click "Convert" to get started converting The Lion King DVD to ipad tablet. After conversion you may enjoy The Lion King in your ipad tablet just by means of syncing it to iTunes.

eliuliu1989

Back to top Go down