SeoflexForum - Free Ad Forum - Post a FREE Ad - Business - SEO
FREE Website Submission
https://www.pingmylinks.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FREE Website Submission
https://www.pingmylinks.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

me live projects in Cegonsoft Bangalore | Chennai | Coimbatore

+4
johnjackie007
lucabrazi
Catalin
angelin
8 posters

Go down

me live projects in Cegonsoft Bangalore | Chennai | Coimbatore Empty Re: me live projects in Cegonsoft Bangalore | Chennai | Coimbatore

Post by angelin Fri Dec 09, 2011 3:49 am

Cegonsoft provides final year live projects for engineering students.
Some of the ongoing projects are:

• Continuous Neighbor Discovery in Asynchronous Sensor Networks
• Crosstalk-Preventing Scheduling in Singleand Two-Stage AWG-Based Cell Switches
• Licklider Transmission Protocol (LTP)-Based DTN for Cislunar Communications
• Lifetime and Coverage Guarantees Through Distributed Coordinate-Free Sensor Activation
• Live Streaming With Receiver-Based Peer-Division Multiplexing
• Local Restoration With Multiple Spanning Trees in Metro Ethernet Networks
• Delay Analysis and Optimality of Scheduling Policies for Multihop Wireless Networks
• Delay-Optimal Opportunistic Scheduling and Approximations: The Log Rule
• Differential Encoding of DFAs for Fast Regular Expression Matching
• Acoustic Sensor Networks
• Energy-Efficient Protocol for Cooperative Networks
• Exploring Second Life
• Fast Simulation of Service Availability in Mesh Networks With Dynamic Path Restoration
• Forward Correction and Fountain Codes in Delay-Tolerant Networks
• Impact of File Arrivals and Departures on Buffer Sizing in Core Routers
• Jamming-Aware Traffic Allocation for Multiple-Path Routing Using Portfolio Selection
• Architecture and Abstractions for Environment and Traffic-Aware System-Level Coordination of Wireless Network.
http://profile.cegonsoft.com

angelin

Back to top Go down

me live projects in Cegonsoft Bangalore | Chennai | Coimbatore Empty Re: me live projects in Cegonsoft Bangalore | Chennai | Coimbatore

Post by angelin Fri Dec 09, 2011 11:14 pm

What is a project review?
A review of a project is an assessment of project status at any given time. The first time in the life of the project, a project review was conducted at the end of the first phase of the project, entitled "Introduction". Under this, project review have been decided if the team has achieved the objectives and is approved to proceed to the next phase of the project, such as "planning" phase.
Conduct a project review at the end of each phase is crucial to the success of the project because it gives the project sponsor to guide the development of the project and ensure that it passes through each phase of the project smoothly.
Once the project team believes that it has completed a draft revision of the project should be done. There is usually at least three design reviews during the life cycle of the project, in the later stages of the implementation of initiation, planning and project.
Model Use this page to complete a project evaluation at the stage of "initiation" of the project. Items included in the draft evaluation form specifically at this stage.
http://profile.cegonsoft.com

angelin

Back to top Go down

me live projects in Cegonsoft Bangalore | Chennai | Coimbatore Empty cegonsoft.net | .net | asp .net online final year projects

Post by Catalin Thu Jan 19, 2012 1:00 am

cegonsoft.net | .net | asp .net online final year projects

The objective of cegonsoft final year computer science project is to identify qualified computing professionals who have:

• the ability to adapt to change and to keep abreast of new developments
• good knowledge of hardware, software design and programming
• good knowledge of technical analysis and system design and quantitative methods.
• familiarity with the use of technology in different management systems, production systems and management decision making.
• a sufficient understanding of ideas such as artificial intelligence, robotics and computer integrated manufacturing.

Cegonsoft provides final year projects for the following disciplines:
• Final year engineering & IT students (BE CSE, IT | B.TECH CSE, IT | MCA, MSC, BCA, BSC).
Cegonsoft provides final year projects on the following technology platforms:
• Dot NET, Linux, Java, Javascript, C, C#, ASP.NET, SQL Server ,PHP, MySQL, Web Services and XML.

For More Details Contact Us At: http://profile.cegonsoft.com/

Catalin

Back to top Go down

Post by lucabrazi Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:00 pm

Cegonsoft provides latest IEEE projects too,and they provide projects in networking and cloud too...

lucabrazi

Back to top Go down

me live projects in Cegonsoft Bangalore | Chennai | Coimbatore Empty cegonsoft.net projects | final year project centers

Post by Catalin Tue Jan 24, 2012 5:14 am

cegonsoft.net projects | final year project centers

Time Management in a Final year Project:

1. Poor time management skills are a major cause of ill-judged, or failed projects
2. The following points may help "time management" of your project:
3. Do not wait until you have finish all the reading before you start writing.
4. Make a calendar having realistic plans .For example a chapter of 1500 words per week
5. Research, for example questionnaires always take longer than expected. Keep in mind that the data collected can be fast, but a good analysis of data requires much time and is typically associated with computer analysis
6. If the research, case studies, etc. is just a figure within the whole, then keep it reasonable proportions. The time spent hunting for the 10 additional questionnaires may be a better choice by changing the theoretical parts, or add a review of the literature
7. Do not wait to see that the organization has not kept up in time to fulfill your requests for information, interviews, etc. Get the rest of the project with a contingency plan in case you cannot do what was originally planned
8. Make a realistic schedule for a bit of work to do from week to week. Reward yourself for each section completed.
9. Do not panic if things start to go wrong, for example, you can not get vital data. Your tutor can (sometimes!) helps turn around and rescue seemingly hopeless situations
10. Allow sufficient time for the final proofreading, for example a week! Many of the final year of the project may be compromised as to be rushed to the end of the year
11. A good performance could not get in the labeling, but poor performance can certainly be lost. Do not spend a lot of time in a presentation of fantasy, if you have any obvious errors in spelling, typographical or grammatical structures in the project.
12. Maintain frequent checks on the total number of words to ensure they are within allowable limits - may be penalized if you exceed the word limit.
13. Make sure you are fully aware of the requirements of the appearance and presentation before you start to produce the finished product.
14. Time spent in creating a good content page (detailing the number of pages of each chapter and section) dividends paid by the addition of top professionals in search of all. This often has to be an example of jobs "last minute" you need to know what page numbers are actually before you can write the page numbers in its list of the contents section.
15. Remember that the services of printing / photocopying is likely to pressure a number of students at the same time

Catalin

Back to top Go down

me live projects in Cegonsoft Bangalore | Chennai | Coimbatore Empty cegonsoft.net projects | ieee projects for ece in chennai

Post by Catalin Fri Jan 27, 2012 6:31 am

cegonsoft.net projects | ieee projects for ece in chennai

Structure of the Report

The structure of your report is crucial for the impact you make in your writing. Remember that you are trying to convey a message to the reader, and since this message will probably be quite complicated, you help by making your points clearly and in a logical order. Think of it as telling a fascinating story: you mean soon enough to attract the reader's interest, but not too much, otherwise it will get confused. You want to build up a climax, gradually revealing more and more of your message, but does so in a way that builds on what you said. This is what we mean by a logical structure: breaking the "story" to a sequence of messages that follow naturally from each other, leading to an interesting conclusion.
Since all engineering projects involve (or should involve) the exercise of a fairly standard engineering methodology (requirements, analysis, modeling, implementation, monitoring and evaluation), it is advisable to adopt a fairly standard structure. Note, however, well aware that this does not mean that you simply fill in the gaps in the general report on the model: it is a standard structure simply provides a starting point when you start to design the final structure and content of the report. It will still do a lot of work to make it fit your project.

You should design your own report the detail of the proposed structure, adapting to their needs. Note that you should do before you start writing anything. It's like designing a piece of software: the sooner you start coding, more time (and most likely is wrong). Try to achieve modularity and independence among the chapters and sections. At the same time, remember that you are trying to convey a strong message to the reader. Once again, is like telling a good story: you have to keep the reader interested and should be able to follow the story line (which means there must be one: make sure it is).

Catalin

Back to top Go down

Post by johnjackie007 Fri Nov 30, 2012 4:18 am

Whether your company handle the MBA final year projects?

johnjackie007

Back to top Go down

Post by mcsurui Sat Dec 01, 2012 1:47 am

In the connection to see
me live projects in Cegonsoft Bangalore | Chennai | Coimbatore Hw-smiley

mcsurui

Back to top Go down

Post by kishoreshere Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:39 pm

Hi i am a Btech student..I like to do my final year project in IEEE or in some advanced technologies..Also have to do it with internship.It is possible to do it in your company.One of my friend suggest -- Removed -- for my project.I am kindly waiting for your reply.

Thank you

kishoreshere

Back to top Go down

me live projects in Cegonsoft Bangalore | Chennai | Coimbatore Empty live projects in -- Removed -- Bangalore | Chennai | Coimbatore

Post by guru05 Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:33 am

Hi
i am guru

I took the course as well as Project Management-specific courses , The presentation of the courses’ content was excellent and truly beneficial. I feel they helped me obtain my Higher ! Thank you very much for great instruction and teachers."

guru05

Back to top Go down

me live projects in Cegonsoft Bangalore | Chennai | Coimbatore Empty Final Year Live Project training for MSC MCA BE B tech ME M tech students

Post by praveenshere Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:27 am

Live Project For Students Find The Details:

Web application projects
Windows application projects
BE Application projects
BE CSE Application projects
BE IT Application projects
MCA Application projects
MSC Application projects
ME Application projects

and for all IT background students.

Why with us ?

35,000 Students serviced for project & courses in a span of 8 years….
Over 55 UNIVERSITY RANK HOLDING PROJECTS….
8000 Project students serviced for 2011 - 2012 Year..
We are member of NASSCOM, ISO 9001:2008 Certified,Pearson Vue Test Center, IAO Accredited Company

!!! All The Best !!!

praveenshere

Back to top Go down

Post by praveenshere Thu Dec 13, 2012 11:57 pm

Are You looking for Projects

DIPLOMA | BE | BTECH | BCA | MCA | MSC IT | BSC IT | ME | MTECH | BSC CS | MSC CS | ISM | DEGREE | ACADEMICS | GRADATION | POST GRADUATION | FINAL SEMESTER OR YEAR In Chennai Bangalore Coimbatore

-- Removed -- Have a Projects in the following Technologies:

1. JAVA
2. J2EE
3. DOT NET
4. VB. NET
5. ASP.NET
6. ASP.NET + C#
7. VB.NET + C#
8. ASP.NET + VB
9. C# .NET
10.PHP/MYSQL

These platforms are picked after a thorough research and analysis based upon the existing and prospective IT industry in mind and Training Cum Placement Assurance. A leading Bangalore based IT company providing Professional training & Real time Projects.

! FREE Projects also available !!!!

Why -- Removed -- ?

35,000 Students serviced for project & courses in a span of 8 years….

Over 55 UNIVERSITY RANK HOLDING PROJECTS….

8000 Project students serviced for 2011 - 2012 Year..

We are member of NASSCOM, ISO 9001:2008 Certified,Pearson Vue Test Center, IAO Accredited Company

!!! All The Best !!!

praveenshere

Back to top Go down

Post by praveenshere Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:57 pm

Live Projects are the ongoing projects in Software Company with New Concepts and Latest Technology. Live projects give you the complete knowledge of the projects in all aspects. Live projects provide you the Real time exposure with the clients.

Developing the Live Projects in the Technologies like

1. DOT NET
2. JAVA and J2EE
3. PHP
4. LAMP
5. PYTHON

Live Projects can be developed in different areas like

1. APPLICATION
• Window Based
• Web Based
• Client Based
2. NETWORKING
3. SYSTEM SIDE

IEEE PROJECTS:
Through its global membership, IEEE is a leading authority in areas such as aerospace systems, computers and telecommunications to medical technology, consumer electronics and electrical etc.

Benefits of doing an IEEE project:
Knowledge and experience with advanced software technology
Modern technology and skills.
Experience with Environment IEEE.

praveenshere

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down