SeoflexForum - Free Ad Forum - Post a FREE Ad - Business - SEO
FREE Website Submission
https://www.pingmylinks.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FREE Website Submission
https://www.pingmylinks.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What else do I need to SEO my blog?

3 posters

Go down

What else do I need to SEO my blog? Empty Re: What else do I need to SEO my blog?

Post by markcooper006 Mon Feb 13, 2012 3:16 am

just having backlinks doesn't means that you will rank for any keyword. hope you are using your keyword as anchor while building links. secondly, ranking of keywords vary according to the competition they have. check who is ranking first for your keyword, follow that site check its backlink counts.

markcooper006

Back to top Go down

What else do I need to SEO my blog? Empty Re: What else do I need to SEO my blog?

Post by Kagimis Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:33 pm

just having backlinks doesn't means that you will rank for any keyword. hope you are using your keyword as anchor while building links. secondly, ranking of keywords vary according to the competition they have. check who is ranking first for your keyword, follow that site check its backlink counts.

Kagimis

Back to top Go down

Post by mygigcafe Sat Apr 14, 2012 1:11 am

Just put the good things Example comments Videos Article and etc..........................

mygigcafe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down