SeoflexForum - Free Ad Forum - Post a FREE Ad - Business - SEO
FREE Website Submission
https://www.pingmylinks.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FREE Website Submission
https://www.pingmylinks.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Samsung GALAXY S2 Recovery (Messages, Contacts, Photos, Video) [GT-I9000]

3 posters

Go down

Samsung GALAXY S2 Recovery (Messages, Contacts, Photos, Video) [GT-I9000] Empty Samsung GALAXY S2 Recovery (Messages, Contacts, Photos, Video) [GT-I9000]

Post by drew17 Fri Jun 07, 2013 8:00 pm

Some Samsung GALAXY users maybe headache for losing or deleting important contacts, text messages, photos by mistakenly. Don't worry, Dr.Fone for Android can help you retrieve lost & deleted text messages, contacts, photos and video from SAMSUNG GALAXY S2 (GT-I9100/SHV-E120L).

Watch Video Demo:

Works for other Samsung Android Devices:
GALAXY Ace (GT-S5830), GALAXY Fit (GT-S5670), GALAXY S (GT-I9000), GALAXY Mini (GT-S5570), GALAXY S Plus (GT-I9001), Epic 4G Touch (SPH-D710), GALAXY Exhibit (SGH-T759), GALAXY Tab 10.1(GT-P7500), Note 10.1 (GT-N8000), GALAXY Nexus (GT-I9250), GALAXY S3 (GT-I9300), GALAXY S4 (GT-I9500), GALAXY Note 1 (N-7000), GALAXY Note 2 (GT-N7100), etc.
---------------------------------------------------------

Samsung GALAXY S2 Recovery (Messages, Contacts, Photos, Video) [GT-I9000] Drfone

Dr.Fone for Android - Directly Recover SMS, Contacts, Photos & Videos on Android

* Scan lost data on Android device automatically
* Get back deleted messages in HTML for easy reading
* Recover missing contacts as HTML/vCard/CSV files in details
* Regain photos and videos with original quality
* Save data from deleting, resetting, flashing ROM, rooting, etc.
* Support Android phones & tablets, like Samsung, HTC, LG and so on

drew17

Back to top Go down

Samsung GALAXY S2 Recovery (Messages, Contacts, Photos, Video) [GT-I9000] Empty Re: Samsung GALAXY S2 Recovery (Messages, Contacts, Photos, Video) [GT-I9000]

Post by Leojaye Sat Oct 12, 2013 8:56 pm

Backup and Restore Android SMS MMS on computer

If you're looking to backup & transfer Android SMS and MMS to computer, Backuptrans Android SMS + MMS Transfer is the best choice which lets you do it in just a few easy steps. It offers a convenient solution for all Android users to transfer Android SMS and MMS to computer or transfer SMS & MMS from old Android to new Android. No other Android utility softtware does more.

Features:
1 Backup and transfer Android SMS/MMS to computer
2 Copy media files from MMS to computer, such as photos videos audios etc
3 Restore SMS and MMS to Android from computer
4 Transfer SMS and MMS between Android phones directly
5 Export Android SMS and MMS to file such as TXT, CSV, DOC, PDF or HTML
6 Print out Android SMS/MMS in amazing threading mode
7 Connect Android to software via USB/WiFi

Samsung GALAXY S2 Recovery (Messages, Contacts, Photos, Video) [GT-I9000] Android-sms-mms-transfer-main

Read more: http://www.backuptrans.com/android-sms-mms-transfer.html
For Mac: http://www.backuptrans.com/android-sms-mms-transfer-for-mac.html

Backup and Restore Android Contacts

If you're looking to backup and restore Android contacts on computer, Backuptrans Android Contacts Backup & Restore is the best choice which lets you do it in just a few easy steps. It offers a perfect solution for all Android users to backup, restore and manage Android Contacts. It's convenient and safe. It not only supports Android Contacts backup to computer, but also enables users to restore contacts backup from computer database to Android, either a new Android phone or your old Android phone.

Features:
1 Backup Android Contacts to computer
2 Restore Contacts to Android from computer
3 Export Android Contacts to document file(CSV, vCard, TXT, DOC, HTML, PDF)
4 Add, Edit or Delete Android contacts from PC
5 Transfer Contacts between Android and Address Book programs including Outlook Express, Yahoo Address Book, Google Contacts, Thunderbird, Aol Mail, Hotmail, Windows Contacts, Apple Address Book, Fastmail, Rediff Mail, Mail.com, Loposte, Orange, Skype.
6 Transfer Contacts between different Phones(iPhone, Android, Symbian, Blackberry, Windows Phone)
7 Print Android Contacts from computer directly

Samsung GALAXY S2 Recovery (Messages, Contacts, Photos, Video) [GT-I9000] Android-contacts-backup-restore-main

Read more: http://www.backuptrans.com/android-contacts-backup-restore.html
For Mac: http://www.backuptrans.com/android-contacts-backup-restore-for-mac.html

---------------------
iPhone SMS Backup & Restore - offers all solutions for all serious iPhone users. It not only supports iPhone SMS to computer backup & export, but also enables users to restore SMS backup from computer database to a new iPhone or back to your old iPhone. No other iPhone utility softtware does more.

iPhone Contacts Backup & Restore - offers a perfect solution for all iPhone users to backup, restore and manage iPhone Contacts. It's convenient and safe. It not only supports iPhone Contacts backup to computer, but also enables users to restore contacts backup from computer database to iPhone, either a new iPhone or your old iPhone.

iTunes Backup Extractor - offers you the fast & simple-to-use way to extract and recover your data such as photo, video, camera roll, voicemail, Message, contact, note, calendar event, call history, voice memo, Safari bookmark and App Data etc from iTunes Backup.

Leojaye

Back to top Go down

Samsung GALAXY S2 Recovery (Messages, Contacts, Photos, Video) [GT-I9000] Empty Re: Samsung GALAXY S2 Recovery (Messages, Contacts, Photos, Video) [GT-I9000]

Post by Yenciy11 Tue Dec 23, 2014 1:55 am

How to Recover Deleted sms from Samsung?
Android users may have experienced unexpectedly deleting your messages. Do you want to rescue your SMS from your Samsung or other Android phone? Don't be in a panic. You can get them back with some Android Data recovery tool.
How to Recover Deleted Files from Samsung
How to Recover Contacts on Samsung phone
As a smart program, Android Data Recovery is designed for retrieving messages, photos, contacts and videos from Android phone. Samsung phones and tablets, Samsung Infuse, Samsung Captivate, Galaxy Nexus, Samsung Epic 4G Touch, Samsung Galaxy Ace and Samsung Galaxy Note are all supported by the software. Now, follow the steps below and get how to get back Samsung lost data.
How to Recover Photos, Videos from Samsung Galaxy

Yenciy11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down