SeoflexForum - Free Ad Forum - Post a FREE Ad - Business - SEO
FREE Website Submission
https://www.pingmylinks.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FREE Website Submission
https://www.pingmylinks.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Uploading MKV to YouTube for sharing on Mac

Go down

Uploading MKV to YouTube for sharing on Mac Empty Uploading MKV to YouTube for sharing on Mac

Post by lydia622520 Sun Oct 26, 2014 11:53 pm

Summary: Guide about how to add MKV files to YouTube. If you are facing issues while uploading MKV to YouTube, read on to find out the best solution.

I just got some MKV movies. I enjoy them so far but having a hard time uploading MKV videos to YouTube on my Macbook. Got more tech support from YouTube, I got know YouTube can fully supports MOV, MPEG4, MP4, AVI, WMV, MPEGPS, FLV, 3GPP, WebM, but NOT MKV. Since YouTube doesn’t support MKV video format, you have to convert MKV to YouTube compatible format before sharing on the website.

To do so, a MKV converting software is essential. Here Brorsoft Video Converter for Mac is a highly recommended tool. With this MKV to YouTube video converter, you can resolve two basic issues easily: Convert MKV video to regular .AVI/.FLV file compatible for YouTube; divide MKV files into shorter 15 min sections if necessary( YouTube has a 15 min limit in usual.) And then upload the formatted videos to YouTube form your Mac. Plus, it also can aid you to encode other files like VOB to YouTube friendly format. If you are working on Windows, please get Brorsoft Video Converter. Now I share the step-by-step solution converting/uploading MKV to YouTube.

Step 1. Import MKV files

Drag & drop video files MKV to the converter program after launching it. Or click the Add video button to locate the files you want to add.

Step 2. Select output format

Click Format bar to select an output format. To share your MKV movies on YouTube, .avi, .3gp, .flv format from Common Video are all the proper formats. You can also press the Settings button to adjust the video size, bitrate, frame rate, audio sample rate, etc to optimize the quality.

Step 3. Edit/Split MKV clips

Click Edit button and you can trim, crop or adjust the video with the built-in video editor to get the very part and effect of the movie you want.

Step 4. Start the conversion

Click “Convert” button to start encoding MKV video uploading to YouTube. After the conversion, click “Open” button to get the exported files and then upload the converted MKV files into YouTube for sharing with your friends, families, and fans.

Additional Tips:

1. Split large MKV files

If the video clips you’ve trimmed are still longer than 15 minutes, you can choose to split the long MKV video into smaller parts so as to share on YouTube without limit. Click the Split icon in the main interface of the MKV to YouTube Converter, and you can cut your files according to time length and file size.

2. Recommended bitrates, codecs, and resolutions

Here we take MP4 as example.
Video Codec: AAC,
Video Codec: H.264,
Frame rates: Frame rates should match the source material. For example, content shot in 24fps should be encoded and uploaded at 24fps.
Resolutions: YouTube uses 16:9 aspect ratio players. If you want to fit the player perfectly, encode at these resolutions: 2160p: 3840x2160, 1440p: 2560x1440, 1080p: 1920x1080, 720p: 1280x720…

Source:Uploading MKV to YouTube for sharing on Mac

http://lauralily10.tumblr.com/post/101056951274/mkv-to-youtube-fastest-way-to-upload-mkv-files-to

lydia622520

Back to top Go down