SeoflexForum - Free Ad Forum - Post a FREE Ad - Business - SEO
FREE Website Submission
https://www.pingmylinks.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FREE Website Submission
https://www.pingmylinks.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

how many hours do you spend with tv and computer?

2 posters

Go down

how many hours do you spend with tv and computer? Empty how many hours do you spend with tv and computer?

Post by ponder Thu May 26, 2011 8:00 am

TV = less then 30min.
Computer = 9+ (depends when I have free time)
1~2 (when I have to study)

ponder

Back to top Go down

how many hours do you spend with tv and computer? Empty Re: how many hours do you spend with tv and computer?

Post by miltontussy Sat May 28, 2011 7:46 am

Notwithstanding, after employed instant, I ease expend almost of my clip on receiver! Maybe from 6 pm to 12 pm, it is a intense unsound experience to use my eye.Except the vision, there is other meditate, is outlay minute on telecasting a suitable misuse? I am trying to quit spending abstraction on watching receiver, because I believe it took so more of my moment. Perhaps I module reason change by watching television, but I get nonentity. Maybe TV syllabus is exciting and questionable, but it rattling takes too overmuch moment. I concur that there are ease both instrumental programs in TV shows, similar insight so on, we requisite to be smart sufficiency to choose the TV programs.

miltontussy

Back to top Go down

how many hours do you spend with tv and computer? Empty Re: how many hours do you spend with tv and computer?

Post by pclaptop Sat May 28, 2011 9:29 am

Wow that's a cool question.

Computer probably = 12+ / day (is that to much... eh) how many hours do you spend with tv and computer? 77329
Tv = 0

pclaptop

Back to top Go down

Post by garrygreen Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:22 am

No less than 3, typically 8 when I'm not working. Less so much games, as being a geek I'm constantly downloading drivers and such. or music. or research - I am an information junkee, and I love the net.

garrygreen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down