SeoflexForum - Free Ad Forum - Post a FREE Ad - Business - SEO
FREE Website Submission
https://www.pingmylinks.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FREE Website Submission
https://www.pingmylinks.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What Do You Need Before You Start Your Own Computer Business?

4 posters

Go down

What Do You Need Before You Start Your Own Computer Business? Empty What Do You Need Before You Start Your Own Computer Business?

Post by stevenrio Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:05 am

You've got the skills necessary to maintain a small business network. And you've even got a little bit of start-up cash. But you're wondering if it's enough. What exactly do you need to start your own computer business?

The days of jumping from one crisis to the next, relying on enough problems to occur during the month so you can pay the bills are long gone... The profitable model of providing IT Support is to offer on-going managed solutions to small businesses at a flat-rate. This basically means you prevent problems from affecting your small business clients... before disaster strikes.

stevenrio

Back to top Go down

What Do You Need Before You Start Your Own Computer Business? Empty Re: What Do You Need Before You Start Your Own Computer Business?

Post by willsenaaa Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:37 am

My goal is a simple I want to present an illustrated, step-by-step guide to building a computer from scratch, in a simple language, to help make your do-it-yourself computer-building project as enjoyable, educational, and rewarding as it can be. and get many more improvement to my own business.

willsenaaa

Back to top Go down

What Do You Need Before You Start Your Own Computer Business? Empty Re: What Do You Need Before You Start Your Own Computer Business?

Post by albertjhon Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:15 pm

I scan and connected with the book in in the future. I even have simply applied for my business license and can use the as a reference. Nice!

albertjhon

Back to top Go down

Post by mapbeez Thu Dec 13, 2012 11:52 pm

This business is you are not providing the instrumentation, your simply maintaining or repairing what others have already bought.

mapbeez

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down