SeoflexForum - Free Ad Forum - Post a FREE Ad - Business - SEO
FREE Website Submission
https://www.pingmylinks.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FREE Website Submission
https://www.pingmylinks.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EmaxGlobal S. E. O : Cost less for Higher Ranks in Google

Go down

EmaxGlobal S. E. O :  Cost less for Higher Ranks in Google Empty EmaxGlobal S. E. O : Cost less for Higher Ranks in Google

Post by emaxbiz Wed Sep 28, 2011 6:31 am

Looking for affordable First Page Google SEO?
Get on the first page of Google for US $ 250 per month FOR 10 keywords!

How much Does this Cost?
Current cost is $250 per month for 10 keywords

Can you rank very competitive keywords?
We can rank any keyword, it doesn’t matter! We do recommend you use our monthly package for highly competitive keywords.

How long until I get ranked?
Most, if not all sites start seeing results about 1 month into the service (some sites will already be ranked first page by this point). Sites can take up to 90 days to complete, but it will be completed within 90 days or your money back!

Why Use Us?
We have ranked number of sites over the past few years. Our clients are our number one priority. We also guarantee your site will be ranked on the first page of Google within 90 days or you will receive a full refund!

What type of link building do we use?
Social bookmarking, blog commenting (by hand), forum commenting, directory submissions, RSS feed submissions, link pyramids, article marketing, and Web 2.0 property development are the most common things.

How do I make payment? What is the process?
If you are interested please PM me. Send me your URL and the keyword you would like to get ranked. I will then work on your keyword and give you updates (about every week) , Payment terms will be send on confirmation and on mutual consent on project process.

Can You rank my site top 5 or even top 3?
Yes, this service is available at an additional cost and is guaranteed within 180 days. No Illegal sites allowed – Adult, gambling, and foreign sites ARE allowed

Please PM me any questions you may have!

We will maintain your site on the first page of Google for only $50/month after! (Optional)

Need more than 10 keywords ? Bulk discount available! PM for details!

Tisca Connor

emaxbiz

Back to top Go down