SeoflexForum - Free Ad Forum - Post a FREE Ad - Business - SEO
FREE Website Submission
https://www.pingmylinks.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FREE Website Submission
https://www.pingmylinks.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to convert a VOB video to AVI on mac

3 posters

Go down

How to convert a VOB video to AVI on mac Empty How to convert a VOB video to AVI on mac

Post by Cora Tue Nov 22, 2011 12:03 am

While we meet the situation that we need to convert VOB to AVI, we don't know how to? and in my opinion, it is not possible for that. the reason is manily because it is so difficult to find the suitble software to do that and another one is thar my machine not the Windows OS but Mac.

So i merely can store my VOB file on the mac but nothing other else. Suddenly a day, my friend tell me that there a software video converter mac can help me to convert VOB to AVI, I am very glad about it, and try it soon.

At last, I find it is really a good software for converting VOB to AVI, Therefore, the following are what the steps of converting VOB to AVI with that tool. and it is come from convert vob to avi for mac, which is the detail guide of that software.

step1, Click "Add" button to load VOB files you want.

step2, Select each file and choose the output format like AVI in "Profile". Select video and audio quality that you need. Set an output folder by "Output" for the destination files.

step3, Click “Edit” button to trim, crop, adjust and watermark video to satisfy your needs.

step4, When you have got ready for the settings for the added videos in the video converter program, you can click "Convert" button to start conversion. Just for a while, the conversion will be finished and you can enjoy it freely.

Cora

Back to top Go down

How to convert a VOB video to AVI on mac Empty Re: How to convert a VOB video to AVI on mac

Post by albertjhon Mon Dec 24, 2012 12:00 am

Thanks for sharing with us good post try format manufactory it's free and will what you wish so some...:)

albertjhon

Back to top Go down

How to convert a VOB video to AVI on mac Empty Re: How to convert a VOB video to AVI on mac

Post by mapbeez Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:36 am

Good post , thanks for sharing with us.It will bypass all reasonably videodisk copyright protection schemes and save the flick to pc in regular video and audio format, as well as avi, mp4, wmv, mpeg, mov, 3gp, flv, mkv, mp3, ac3, m4a, flac,ogg, etc.

mapbeez

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down