SeoflexForum - Free Ad Forum - Post a FREE Ad - Business - SEO
FREE Website Submission
https://www.pingmylinks.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FREE Website Submission
https://www.pingmylinks.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Outsourcing Services? Try Freelancer.com.

2 posters

Go down

Outsourcing Services? Try Freelancer.com. Empty Outsourcing Services? Try Freelancer.com.

Post by Sarowardy Thu May 03, 2012 9:41 pm

:
Outsourcing Services? Try Freelancer.com.
Increase traffic to my site
Hi I am just getting my website redone in joomla I wanted some information beforehand This is... Jobs: Internet Marketing, Link Building, SEO, Budget: $20 - $250
Bid on this project - ends in 14d 23h 52m

Sarowardy

Back to top Go down

Outsourcing Services? Try Freelancer.com. Empty Re: Outsourcing Services? Try Freelancer.com.

Post by jackiehay Mon May 14, 2012 8:35 pm

Nowadays, outsourcing has become the norm in businesses. In fact, it has already been a major consideration in the hiring process.

This article about the hiring mistakes employers make mentions about three points that actually lead to why it is important to outsource. These are the points in a nutshell.

1. The mistake in hiring only local people. We should not be limited to just Freelancer or Workopolis or any other local site. It's a global economy now and for sure we could get a better and even more affordable employee from the other side of the world.

2. Hiring without testing them first. This is pretty much self explanatory.

3. Requiring all the work to be done in the office. This basically points to outsourcing. It's important to consider having remote workers. They could add to your productivity.

So, the next time you consider outsourcing you have to also take into consideration these three points.

jackiehay

Back to top Go down