SeoflexForum - Free Ad Forum - Post a FREE Ad - Business - SEO
FREE Website Submission
https://www.pingmylinks.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FREE Website Submission
https://www.pingmylinks.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Partnership with hosting company sought

3 posters

Go down

Partnership with hosting company sought Empty Partnership with hosting company sought

Post by animall Mon May 21, 2012 1:14 am

Since selling my hosting company, my development enterprise has been on the back-burner. I need to have an arrangement with a hosting company to get this back on track. I do not want to run another hosting company, and don't want to support hosting customers again. I would like to get some offers from hosting companies to host the sites that I will develop.

Pricing should be under ten dollars, these are low usage accounts at the outset (though some of them do grow, you can upgrade them when they do). 25 MB of space would be plenty. 1-2GB of monthly transfer is more than enough.

I need to be able to set these accounts up prior to having the customer transferred to you. When the site is complete, control of the site goes to the customer, and from that point they will be your customer. (some of them may wish to move the site to their own host, I can't guarantee all customers will stay with you). Lead time from commencement of project until customer becomes yours is average two weeks. We will do between 1 and 10 per week.

What can you do for me? I need to be able to set up a hosting account to develop the site on, and then be able to easily transfer the account to you as a hosting customer direct. I know exactly how to do that in Cpanel, but am willing to use other control panels with the right host. I would appreciate a commission on each customer that I send you. I would appreciate your assistance with script installation (about 10% of these sites need some sort of script installed). Remember, I'm doing it this way because I don't want to support hosting customer anymore, so the easier you can make it on me the more likely I am to use you for the customers.

animall

http://www.disrsstore.com/rosetta-stone-french-c-3.html

Back to top Go down

Partnership with hosting company sought Empty Re: Partnership with hosting company sought

Post by Peterson02 Wed Oct 03, 2012 3:52 am

Thank you,a newbie as i am,now i have an idea of the importance of having a host company.

Peterson02

Back to top Go down

Partnership with hosting company sought Empty Re: Partnership with hosting company sought

Post by mcsurui Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:39 pm

Very good very cool
Partnership with hosting company sought Hw-smiley

mcsurui

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down