SeoflexForum - Free Ad Forum - Post a FREE Ad - Business - SEO
FREE Website Submission
https://www.pingmylinks.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FREE Website Submission
https://www.pingmylinks.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is there a way to create password?

2 posters

Go down

Is there a way to create password? Empty Is there a way to create password?

Post by Olymy Wed Sep 12, 2012 2:16 am

Lost password for HP Pavilion PC...please help?
My mom lost the password on our home computer >:( she can't find the disk, and has no idea how to reset the password without it...somebody help please? Is there a way to create password?

At this situation, I look for solutions for logon password. There are:

1. Try his cat name if he's got a cat pet, etc.

2. Use a key hacking USB software system. Just need connect this to sons computer, and connect it somewhere he can't see. And when he types the password, this device will memorise it. Now I will know his password. - I quit this method. It may hurt my son once he finds out.

3. Create Windows 7 password with Windows Password Recovery Tool, the tool will make a new admin account and password for you:
a. Log on a computer that you can download something. Download Windows Password Recovery Tool Ultimate, install it with several clicks and then run it.
b. Burn a Windows 7 password reset disk with a blank CD/DVD or USB Flash Drive. A USB Flash Drive will be recommended if the locked Win 7 computer supports the driver.
c. Connect the burned Win 7 password reset disk with the locked Win 7 computer, Press DELETE (or the key that screen may display a sentence while computer starts), then set BIOS to boot pc from USB Flash Drive, restart computer and ther will load software program.
d. Choose "Create a new account", enter the new User Name and Password, then click "Next" to proceed. After finished, disconnect the disk with pc and reboot computer to logon password with newly created!

What's more, the Windows Password Recovery Tool Ultimate can help not only create Windows 7 password, but also reset password on Windows 7/Vista/XP/Server 2000/2003/2008, etc.

Olymy

http://www.windowspasswordsrecovery.com

Back to top Go down

Is there a way to create password? Empty Re: Is there a way to create password?

Post by albertjhon Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:30 am

Good information of create password i think changing your password to a special and new password each ninety days are often troublesome.Generating a robust and straightforward to recollect password doesn't got to be troublesome..

albertjhon

Back to top Go down