SeoflexForum - Free Ad Forum - Post a FREE Ad - Business - SEO
FREE Website Submission
https://www.pingmylinks.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FREE Website Submission
https://www.pingmylinks.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Merge, Remove or Delete Duplicate Contacts on Samsung GALAXY S4 Easily and Simply

Go down

Merge, Remove or Delete Duplicate Contacts on Samsung GALAXY S4 Easily and Simply Empty Merge, Remove or Delete Duplicate Contacts on Samsung GALAXY S4 Easily and Simply

Post by harris28 Wed Jun 19, 2013 12:25 am

Be excited to get the new Samsung GALAXY S4. But when you import contacts from Gmail, Email, Address Book, Outlook and more to your Samsung GALAXY S4, you find there are many duplicate contacts after syncing. It is hard to avoid duplication of contacts. How do you Remove duplicate contacts on Samsung? Deleting the same contacts one by one? What if there are a lot of contacts?

Merge, Remove or Delete Duplicate Contacts on Samsung GALAXY S4 Easily and Simply Merge-duplicate-contacts-from-samsung-galaxy-s4

Here I’d like to recommend MobileGo for Android to you. Simply connect your Samsung GALAXY to it, the program can find the duplicate contacts matched by name, phone number, email, etc. automatically. Just a single click, all the duplicate contacts will be merged.

Watch Video:

Available for hot Android Phones from Samsung:
---------------------------------------------------------
GALAXY S4(GT-I9500)
GALAXY S3 (GT-I9300)
GALAXY S2 (GT-I9100)
GALAXY Plus (GT-I9001)
GALAXY Note 2 (GT-N7100)
GALAXY Note I (GT-I9220/N7000)
GALAXY Nexus (GT-I9250)
GALAXY Exhibit (SGH-T759)
GALAXY Mini (GT-S5570)