SeoflexForum - Free Ad Forum - Post a FREE Ad - Business - SEO
FREE Website Submission
https://www.pingmylinks.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FREE Website Submission
https://www.pingmylinks.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Facebook Page Optimization

+3
Brunocalvert
carry12
carriebenthem
7 posters

Go down

Facebook Page Optimization Empty Facebook Page Optimization

Post by carriebenthem Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:17 am

According to statistics, Facebook has more than 500 million active users and 50% of the users log on in any given day. Just imagine how many people you could possibly reach if you had a business Fan Page or just a Facebook Page. With a Fan Page your fans are your potential customers, more willing to buy your products and wanting to know your latest offers and updates that can lead to great traffic

carriebenthem

Back to top Go down

Facebook Page Optimization Empty Re: Facebook Page Optimization

Post by carry12 Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:21 pm

Hello Friends.........

A Facebook page is one of the best promotion tools that you can use to popularize your website, business or cause. Apart from building your fan network, you have to know the basics of a Facebook page search engine optimization (SEO).

Thanks

carry12

Back to top Go down

Post by Brunocalvert Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:02 am

Facebook is a very strong Social Networking site.It has very huge database of the community.From this you will get the high traffic for your business.It always provides the best platform form which you can create your Ads and Fan Page to add your links for the Marketing purpose.so i can say its very beneficial thing for your business promotion.

Brunocalvert

Back to top Go down

Post by lerrygeorge Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:56 am

Yes man, I agree with you. Nowdays lots of people online marking at facebook. Recently facebook's pagerank increase. Right now its pagerank is 10. I know how to create facebook business page. Really facebook is one of the best social networking site.

lerrygeorge

Back to top Go down

Post by mint24 Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:22 pm

lerrygeorge wrote:Yes man, I agree with you. Nowdays lots of people online marking at facebook. Recently facebook's pagerank increase. Right now its pagerank is 10. I know how to create facebook business page. Really facebook is one of the best social networking site.

I believe that In facebook I can gain more traffic towards our site. But I don't know how to create a facebook business page through it?

mint24

http://www.magellan-solutions.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by ellisfernandis Tue Sep 06, 2011 1:16 am

Facebook is one of the very strong Social Networking website.It always give you the best platform to create the Fan Page in which you can add your products and business links for the Advertisements.The other thing is that you can also get the high traffic from the customers which is best for the promotion.

ellisfernandis

Back to top Go down

Post by prywordpress Tue Sep 20, 2011 3:28 am

Now these social networking sites makes buzz place and billions of people are appliance that platforms. we do seo for search engine because people are search on them for their affirmation as like facebook we need to use that place for getting targeted audians to money website.

prywordpress

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down