SeoflexForum - Free Ad Forum - Post a FREE Ad - Business - SEO
FREE Website Submission
https://www.pingmylinks.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FREE Website Submission
https://www.pingmylinks.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VOB to Vimeo- Convert VOB for sharing on Vimeo

Go down

VOB to Vimeo- Convert VOB for sharing on Vimeo  Empty VOB to Vimeo- Convert VOB for sharing on Vimeo

Post by lydia622520 Mon Oct 27, 2014 1:08 am

Summary: Seeking for an easy to upload VOB to Vimeo website? I found a simple solution to share VOB files on Vimeo. Learn how to.

Vimeo may be the large video sharing sites except YouTube. There are so many short films and original videos by videographers from all over the world. Well, of course, you can also upload, store, and share your videos, movies on Vimeo. Whereas, there’s a trouble around me for days: I can’t upload VOB files to Vimeo successfully? Luckily, I have found some possible solution to uploading VOB to Vimeo from relevant forums. Below is the test of these ways.

Solution One: Try Format Factory

I tried to convert my DVD (.vob) to .avi using Format Factory. The avi file was playing OK but then it goes in slow motion for 10 seconds or so and continues as normal again. This happens intermittently over the duration of the 15 minute .avi file.

Solution Two: Try Brorsoft Video Converter (or the Mac version)

Overall, the best VOB to Vimeo Converter just meets my needs, which works as a VOB file editor as well. With it, I can fast convert VOB videos to Vimeo compatible format like MP4, AVI with a proper resolution like 720p. What’s more, with the built-in video editor, it’s freely for us to trim the videos into multiple segments with short duration. Now I share the step-by-step solution converting/uploading VOB to Vimeo with those who are facing the same thing.

1. Import VOB files

Drag & drop video files VOB to the program after launching it. Or click the Add video button to locate the files you want to add.

2. Specify output format

As has been stated above, Vimeo supports MP4, etc video files. So you can just select "Common Video" > "H.264 Video(*.mp4)" as the output video format.

3. Trim/Edit VOB movies

Since Vimeo has limitations about the uploading video size and length, please pay attention to the video size when encoding VOB movies for Vimeo. Here I should highlight the trim function on this VOB to Vimeo Converter program. Just click "Edit" to trim the VOB videos to get the very part you want. Besides trimming, cropping, adding watermark, adjusting special effect, are well supported as well.

4. Start converting VOB to Vimeo

When all these settings are ready, you can click the "Convert" button to begin the VOB to Vimeo conversion. When the ripping is done, you can click on "Open" button to locate the output videos. Now it’s time to go to Vimeo.com to upload your converted .VOB to Vimeo without any issue. Just play and share it.

Source:Any easy to share a VOB file on Vimeo

http://zhengshizhu55.tumblr.com/post/101056076573/vob-to-vimeo-tips-uploading-vob-format-files-to-vimeo

lydia622520

Back to top Go down