SeoflexForum - Free Ad Forum - Post a FREE Ad - Business - SEO
FREE Website Submission
https://www.pingmylinks.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FREE Website Submission
https://www.pingmylinks.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Top Google Adsense tips

+5
Anthony
randytaylor789
alexadwords
carry12
Bogdana
9 posters

Go down

Top Google Adsense tips Empty Top Google Adsense tips

Post by Bogdana Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:49 am

I have some most important tips that can help your earn more revenue from Adsense. You can follow this tips:-

* Format is important for multiple ad units. Placing a skyscraper above the fold on the left side of your forum seems to produce slightly better performance than other positioning. However, when using multiple ad units throughout the page our horizontal bias still favors the leaderboard. See the Forum Heat Map below for more details.
* Never modify the Google Adsense HTML code. If have trouble embedding AdSense code in your WordPress or Blogger template, take help of the AdSense support forums or send an email to your AdSense account manager.

* Also adding a new page to your web site every day is a great way of increasing your revenue. The more content you have, the more visitors you will get. Put an Adsense unit on each and every content page of your site.

* Display your ad units where repeat users will notice them.A leaderboard at the very top fits nicely next to the logo, but forum regulars tend to skip the header and go straight to the meat of the thread. Placing your ad unit above or below the first post can be more effective.

* Google have a simple comment tag that you can place around your primary content, and this is what your ads will be targeted to. So always concentrate on content targeting.

* Formats also matters in Adsense. Wider formats are successful because the ads are compact, easy to read and are complementary to the content. so make sure to choose the right AdSense format. The most successful formats are 300x250 medium rectangle, 336x280 large rectangle and 160x600 wide skyscraper.

Bogdana

Back to top Go down

Top Google Adsense tips Empty Re: Top Google Adsense tips

Post by carry12 Mon Mar 21, 2011 11:20 pm

Hello Friends.......

Great Tips.Thanks for sharing such wonderful tips with all of us.Keep sharing more tips in the future.

I hope this will help many more like me.

Thanks

carry12

Back to top Go down

Post by alexadwords Fri Apr 08, 2011 2:03 pm

These are some tips for Adsense:
* Read Google Adsense program
* Use Overture Bid tool
* Read terms and conditions.

alexadwords

Back to top Go down

Post by randytaylor789 Thu Apr 28, 2011 4:11 pm

Also adding a new attendant to your web parcel every day is a high way of increasing your receipts. The much proportion you someone, the statesman visitors you faculty get. Put an Adsense thing on apiece and every acceptance diplomatist of your tract.

randytaylor789

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthony Tue May 10, 2011 7:16 am

I am running a Google Adsence account from a long time and i am not getting good money from it. I really want to thanks you that you are sharing this information, this can help me to get good revenue from the Google Adsence. Thanks for sharing this useful information.

Anthony

Back to top Go down

Post by collinsobanda Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:24 pm

Google Adsense is a really nice way of making money online and I really love the facts and tops that you pasted.Thanks for sharing such wonderful tips with all of us.Keep sharing more tips in the future.Google is persnickity about its rules, and they adapt without notice and seemingly for incomprehensible reasons, but they must be adhered to.

collinsobanda

Back to top Go down

Post by snipsala Tue Nov 08, 2011 2:28 pm

It is a pay per click system.It is use for advertising website for business purpose in google.It provides also earning tools.U get the more traffic from this.The more content you have for website, the more visitors you will get.

snipsala

Back to top Go down

Post by harrydenwt Wed Nov 09, 2011 5:30 am

Thnks to all of you for sharing this useful information. Lots of people suffers from the google adsense so it will help them.

harrydenwt

Back to top Go down

Post by jackcrow Mon Dec 19, 2011 6:19 am

Following are some Top Google Adsense Tips:
1. Image ads can be relevant and work for you, but they might also apall some visitors.
2. When it comes to context sensitive targeting, you can increase or lower the importance of certain parts of your page.
3. Ads can work well in-between other stuff.
4. Put too much emphasis on AdSense and your site may be linked to less.
5. Even if you get huge traffic, the AdSense income from the site is more dependent on the site type and audience.

jackcrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down